Monday, November 10, 2008

Stocks Of The Month: DSX, FRO, TSO

I'll make this short and sweet.

I sold all my stock of Vestas Wind Systems (VWSYF.PK), Hansen Medical (HNSN), and Nintendo (NTDOY.PK), because they do not have dividends. Not because I don't believe in wind turbines, catheter robotics, or gaming platforms.

In their place, I bought more stock of Diana Shipping (DSX), Frontline (FRO), and Tesoro (TSO), because they have substantial dividends.

Cash is king.

Here's my current portfolio. As always, I believe in all of these stocks - until I sell them.

Dominion Resources Black Warrior Trust (DOM) 15.43%
Terra Nitrogen (TNH) 12.29%
Frontline (FRO) 10.20%
Google (GOOG) 10.09%
Ace Limited (ACE) 10.00%
Apple (AAPL) 9.41%
Southern Copper (PCU) 9.16%
Tesoro (TSO) 7.13%
Diana Shipping (DSX) 7.10%
Tidewater (TDW) 5.20%
Apache (APA) 4.02%